I started this blog in May this year. Without any precise vision it’s still under development. I wanted to share my photos, but also my passion to travels and cultures. There is still a lot work to be done and I know I should work more on it. But beside it all I’ve been nominated to Blog of the Year 2012 award by Gogsy Photography.
I would really like to thank you. I am honoured and really happy that you like my blog enough to award me.
Here are the ‘rules’ for this award:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, then you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check the FAQ on The Thought Palette.
The blogs that I choose for this award are:
petit4chocolatier.wordpress.com – for wonderful receipes
hitchhikershandbook.com – for good guides and travels’ tips
photographybycalliec.wordpress.com – for amazing photos
nawlasneoczy.wordpress.com – for courage and amazing travels
emiwdrodze.wordpress.com – for showing how to live travelling